Subject: [Leica] IMG: Julian Joseph images
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 00:59:28 +0100

Gerry,
I like no. 2 best as he looks most involved with his playing, and you can
see the piano. Pity that the empty seats are visible, but at a rehearsal
what can one expect?

Some of the others don't show the piano so he could be doing anything, and,
in two of them, he looks like he's just spotted a wasp.

Now you'll have to forgive me as I'm not a piano player, so am probably a
lousy judge of these things.

Douglas