Subject: [Leica] M9 Lightroom, reminder needed
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 08:52:18 +0900

Cheers, John!

I had quite a pile, two in fact, kept in a cupboard and under the bed
until my latest house move, then I decide the M9 box, the Canon lens
boxes, and all the et ceteras were for things I"m not going to sell,
and are way past their warranties. The TAN was the one thing I forgot
about needing, but Leica office folks sent me a cheery and courteous
email reminder, so it al worked out.

All the best,

Peter

Ha, you should see the pile of empty boxes I have had transported half way
around the world ;-)

john