Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Ice and power outage…
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 20:03:16 -0700

Hi George,
Regardless of the bitter cold which I have come to hate with great
vengeance! AAAAAAHHHHH!!! :-(
Your ice covered trees are beautiful. Certainly the first!
I've been out on too much time in the high ARCTIC ocean on ice breaking
ships and research locations at -50 degrees below zero! If one has never had
to work outside under these conditions they are beyond your wildest
nightmare conditions.
But your tree presentations are very nice indeed. Thank you
cheers,
Dr.ted