Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M-Monochrome
From: leland.deane at gmail.com (Leland Deane)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 20:00:21 -0400

I'm selling  my M-Monochrome (2012 version) that I used for about two
months. I noticed on enlargements  of my photos last year that the sky
revealed the dreaded 'sensor defect' artifacts.
Camera was sent to Leica last September and just returned!! Good news is
that it's like new, and has the latest sensor. I have since bought a type
246 and don't need this one.

I don't have the box but all cords, strap, charger are included.

Contact me by email or cell (516-238-0194) with an offer.

Thanks,

Leland