Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Closer
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 10:12:39 -0500

Hi Douglas,

Thanks for looking and the kind words.  Since I am using the rugged old
Olympus E-1, with a mere 5MP, I am reluctant to crop much more. And, at
1/250, his face seems to have some motion blur.  I was surprised, but
shouldn't have been, that at this age and arm strength, the ball has a
more looping trajectory than with older pitchers.  But, I captured the
"late afternoon" lighting as it really appeared.

Glad to increase your knowledge of the American pastime.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA