Subject: [Leica] Hand Made Self Publish
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 10:42:26 -0400

Lew - My thought exactly.  We used this method of binding for our technical
reports at work for at least twenty years.  Cheap and quick and can be done
in-house.  But, not awfully durable unless the pages are carefully handled.
That said. most of the reports we bound this way, some over 300 pages, were
still in good, useful condition, many, many years after they were first
issued.

Dick