Subject: [Leica] Monochrome Post S/W?
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 08:35:39 -0700

The download for LR was all the SW in one.  No individual packages.  It
installed as all packages.  No install choices.  DIMW ( Do it MY way.)

The short answer is that I have no idea, only my experience with what I
received...

BTW, they seemingly had different downloads for different LR or PS or
whatever.  I did not understand that part......

The LR package worked fine after install.....I tried several images with
several filters and they all seemed to do something...  which, for free, is
better than nothing.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Is it possible to install just one of the tools? I am only interested in
Dfine, maybe, don?t care about the rest.

Cheers,
Nathan

Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Monochrome Post S/W?)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Monochrome Post S/W?)