Subject: [Leica] IMG: Well Used Cross Pen
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 14:21:15 -0500

I took to heart the comments that Moose offered yesterday, and tried
once more to get a close-up of a three-dimensional object, this time
using a well worn Cross pen that I used at work for many years. While it
is not up to magazine add quality, I am quite pleased with this one.
Thanks, Moose!

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Cross+Pen.TIFF.html

Oly E-1 with Leica Macro-Elmarit-R 60mm plus Macro-Adapter-R, ISO 200,
1/10 at f/8, tripod.  Focus Magic was applied.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA