Subject: [Leica] Small Town Indiana Theater
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 23:19:51 -0400

Its still owned by the same people who have owned it for years. They
closed it, but have not sold the property.

Right now, they can?t afford to upgrade the projection equipment, and they
say a lot of hollywood films are not distributed in digital format only,
no film, so they need a digital projector. They bought them for the other
two theaters they own, but couldn?t afford it for all three. This is the
smallest, so it is the one they decided to close.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 3/21/16, 8:58 PM, "LUG on behalf of Douglas Barry"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of