Subject: [Leica] Lluis Ripoll's superb skills
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 00:06:02 +0100

Hi Ted and Steve, mes amis

Thank you for these very kind words, I?m sorry but I have no words to
answer. Just that I have learn a lot in the LUG thanks to all your comments
and particularly on Ted?s lessons about observation.

Some months ago I?ve read two books I can highly recommend you, IMHO when we
have already saw lots of images of the Masters of Photography we need a
inner reflexion more than looking images and images?

?See is Everything? interviews to HCB from 1951 to 1998, I?m sorry I?ve not
found it English
<https://boutique.centrepompidou.fr/fr/ecrits-anthologies/voir-est-un-tout-entretiens-et-conversations-1951-1998/540.html>

and ?From craft to Art? about Robert Doisneau

Well I have no more words when I receive such words from the Masters, say
only again thank you very much, I?m very happy!

Cheers!
Lluis