Subject: [Leica] IMG: Vanishing Point
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 14:43:20 -0700

Bob Adler offered:
>>Out roaming around the back roads looking for wildflowers. A bit early for
> where I was, but the road was totally empty for 3 hours during a week day
> (this retirement is great!!). Came upon a straight stretch. Hope you enjoy,
>http://www.robertadlerphotograhttp://www.robertadlerphotography.com/p463316036/h62c788b9#h62c788b9

 Hi Bob,
Each time you post a magnificent photo as this and there is a series of
others nearby? one just can't look at the new image!
Once again maybe for several times, you just have to go back and look at the
others maybe for  a 40th or half dozen time simply because your earlier
postings are just so beautiful!
You certainly have the magical touch when it comes to catching scenery.
cheers,
ted OC