Subject: [Leica] sensor corrosion
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 08:41:57 +0530

No problems (yet!) with Nikon and Fuji. I do not blame Leica too much
though - they are forced to take sensors from anyone who will supply them,
and most tend to be the boutique manufacturers with limited wiggle room. I
also think that 95% of their customers will never notice, because the
camera stays locked up in a cupboard, and those that actively use Leica are
only too willing to forgive them anything. I think this is the main reason
that they can get away with shoddy QC despite the very high cost od
acquisition.
Cheers
Jayanand