Subject: [Leica] travel luggage question
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 11:40:04 +0530

Steve,
If you travel Business Class or better, on intercontinental routes, it is my
observation that anything within reason is allowed. My usual wheeled carry
on full of camera equipment and essentials, for wildlife safaris, typically
weighs 20 kgs or ore, and no airline has ever taken a second look at it as
yet. I routinely carry a briefcase as well, with all required papers,
laptop, iPad and other essentials.
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad