Subject: [Leica] IMG: "Jake"
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 08:49:56 +0000

In my humble opinion this is a great image Jay. It echoes back in no small
way to the work of some of the iconic American photographers of the 30s and
40s. It also (sadly) reminds me of some of the apartment blocks that are
being erected here in Southampton as student accommodation and labeled with
the rather dubious title of ?architect designed?. Why do real estate people
feel the need to state that? Hopefully it is not likely to be ?train driver
designed?!

I have added it to my Pinterest board in the ?work I admire? section - I
hope you don?t mind.

Gerry