Subject: [Leica] IMG: Terra Firma!
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 15:23:54 -0600

Thanks, Lluis.

As I mentioned to Ted, this was the first time I tried to shoot photos
of jumpers with an autofocus lens.  I needed infinity focus, but, unless
I was lucky, there was nothing in the right place on which to focus.  I
was just lucky to get good focus on a couple of shots.

I needed a Leica! :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA