Subject: [Leica] OT: Adobe QA missing....
From: photobynelsch at gmail.com (Bill Nelsch)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 14:25:55 -0700

One of the annoying factors of the CC update is that it doesn't play nice
with OS's older that 10.8.  In other words, if you try to update and don't
have 10.9 and up, the whole thing craters and you have to get Adobe online
(who are very helpful, by the way) to access your computer and fix things.
I don't want to upgrade because everything works not and I'm a firm
believer in "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Bill in Denver