Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: slices of Alicante winter life
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 06:44:39 +0100

Thanks Douglas. There are green shoots alright. Just yesterday I heard on
the radio that home sales in 2015 were up 30% or so on 2014. But the
majority of sales are existing homes, so projects like the ones depicted in
my photos, which just got started and went bust, will not be completed any
time soon. Some of those that are closer to the beach and that were further
along when the crisis hit, are now being completed and are slowly filling up.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain