Subject: [Leica] A WILD WEEK!! WELL OK NEXT THREE DAYS! !
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 18:36:11 +0100

Hi Ted,

I go to say you my warmest congratulations for this well deserved honour.

This is a great moment for you that tell perfectly your professional career,
it is so wonderful receive such honour from the Prime Minister, son of the
Prime Minister you shoot!!!! Only a great photographer and person like you
can live a such rare and very special tribute.

I can?t wait to see the pictures and share your comments, I?m really happy
and proud to say you are my very good friend I?ve had the pleasure to meet
personally and have your famous print!

Cheers!
Lluis