Subject: [Leica] Moment of Zen, or Moment of Despair
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 20:11:01 -0800

Richard,
A Buddhist can certainly experience disappointment without loosing sight
of the journey as a whole.
You had many hours learning new things about the craft of photography
along with physically seeing the beauty of the sea and sunrise.
Revel in that; good negatives would just be icing on the cake.

Short form, it's the journey, not the destination. ;-)

Jay

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Moment of Zen, or Moment of Despair)