Subject: [Leica] LR problem
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 20:44:11 +0100

Thank you,  Nathan,  I'll give it a try first thing tomorrow.  I thought the
pictures hadn't disappeared somewhere in the cyberspace,  the thing is
getting at them! Bonne soir?e !
JM

Envoy? depuis mon Sony Xperia E3 d'Orange

---- Nathan Wajsman a ?crit ----

Jean-Michel, even if the catalog is somehow screwed up, the underlying DNG
files are still there, in whatever directory you told LR to put them. So you
ought to be able to just create a new catalog and import the images into it,
while you figure out what happened to the old one.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain