Subject: [Leica] Where Are You Buying Frames?
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 15:18:35 -0800

American Frame Company.....

They carry the Nielsen Aluminum Framing... will cut mats, supply glass, etc.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Assuming some people are still buying frames for prints (remember those?)
I'd like suggestions for sources.  The co-president of the OKCLUG just made
an excellent 12x18" print of one of my images and I'd like to frame and hang
it.

In the old days I'd just order a kit from Light Impressions that contained a
black museum style frame, an acrylic front, a pre-cut mat with a 12x18
opening and an acid free backing.  No more, apparently, no more.

Does anyone make and sell kits like those anymore?

All suggestions will be gratefully received.

--Bob