Subject: [Leica] Computer Suggestions
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 18:43:00 +0100

Not true. I shoot only RAW. When I go on multiday cycling tours, I take the
iPad mini and in the evening I import the day?s photos (all RAW), review
them and process them using Snapseed if I want to post something on Crazy
Guy on a Bike (a kind of social networking site for touring cyclists).

As for your remark about voltage?every portable computer (or tablet) that I
have seen in the past 2 decades has been usable on either side of the
Atlantic (obviously, with the right plug adapter).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain