Subject: [Leica] Feria de Abril, 1993 Santa Coloma de Gramanet
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 14:14:00 +0100

Douglas,

Thank you very much for your opinion, edition is the most difficult thing?.
I know that there are some imperfect blurred images, I shall delete someones
except those I like because in y opinion they communicate  the emotion of
the moment. I like very much this quote:

 ?It is always in the imperfect of the objective that he conjugates the verb
to photograph?
Robert Doisneau / Jacques Pr?vert 1957

Well, I will review the album

Cheers