Subject: [Leica] IMG: Beach at dusk
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 02:28:47 -0000

Tonight's competition at the camera club was a seaside one. The joy of
digital meant I was able to nip down half an hour after sunset this evening
and take a quick couple of shots before finishing cooking dinner - this was
best - and bring it along to the club within two hours. A few seconds
exposure without a tripod as I thought I had a mini one in the car but
hadn't. Thankfully, there was a smooth enough wall to rest it on and I held
it still enough not to have it shake on me.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dusky+Beach.jpg.html
Seapoint beach at dusk. Seapoint, Co. Dublin. Fuji X100S. See Large

A new arrival is the crane on the skyline. It's doing work on a private
house, so maybe there's still a purr starting to emanate again from a
hitherto cold, still and lifeless Celtic Tiger.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Beach at dusk)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] IMG: Beach at dusk)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Beach at dusk)