Subject: [Leica] IMG: Eska @ Turner Sims
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 15:41:26 +0000

I photographed the English jazz, soul and folk singer Eska at the Turner
Sims Concert Hall last night. This is the first time I have used the M9 and
the Zeiss 50mm Sonnar f.15 during an actual performance. I normally shoot
during soundchecks but Eska wanted me to work at the performance only so
that her make-up, costume etc. would be OK. She is a pretty fast-moving
artist but I managed to grab some of her more stationary moments during the
two numbers we agreed. This was taken at 1/125 @ f2.8 and 1250iso. I was
very pleased with the overall results, and have around 30 useable images
which is about average.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/L1000877.jpg.html

I hope you like it!

Gerry