Subject: [Leica] Le Midi PAW 04
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 12:42:27 +0000

Back to 16C and blue skies/sunny today :-)

john - 43.10 degrees north

Yes, John. weather is bizarre. Here at 53.28 degrees north, it was saying 14
degrees Celsius (56 fartensheit) yesterday and when I was in the sea it was
10.5 deg C and bearable. Thank you Gulf Stream. I think it might be a bit
colder in Kamchatka, Russia and on Hudson Bay, Canada which are on roughly
the same parallel...

Douglas