Subject: [Leica] Barcelona La Rambla, missing traditions...
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 02:43:25 +0100

Hi Ted, also my dear friend

I give a great value to the human relations, also to the traditions. For
this reason I find sad when I see that longtime very human and nice
traditions are changing. I think that one of the signs of the mediterranean,
culture is enjoy a good weather that it allow to keep a friendly
relationship, the life is on the street and everyone enjoy it as it?s own
preferences, not all the people sit in a bench to have a talk with the
others. I think the nice point is have the activity and are always doing
something, we the photographers, we are lucky! everyday we have the
opportunity to walk and look for new things, and me, I hope too be in form
for a long while! and share photos and chupitos with my friends!

I?m glad and proud to have you and the liggers as my friends!

Cheers
Lluis