Subject: [Leica] IMGs: At times, as if lost in a fog,
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 16:03:31 -0800

Hi George,
"As if lost in a fog?"  Several years ago I read an interview with Marc
Riboud, famed French photographer who responded regarding a question about ?
"Best light for taking pictures?"
HIS RESPONSE: Sunlight is the enemy of fine photographs. Give me overcast,
hazy, fog , raining, snowing, low level mood lighting or any other lighting
that allows to capture mood and feeling. He hated shooting in broad wide
eyed "SUNLIGHT!" As it destroyed the mood and any possible photo feelings."

I like your fall & winter photos as the scenes have such a strong mood
feelings to them with very interesting content.  :-)
cheers,
Ted  OC