Subject: [Leica] Leica SL: Worst Camera of the Year?
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 11:51:27 +0000

I used large Billingham bags; 2x 500 series, SWC/M, 50, 100, 180, 4 A12s, 2x
polaroid backs and film fitted in easily - but was not light ;-)

john

Thanks for the fast answer,
how many lenses took you out on assigment
and this is my problem
how do you manage to have them ready in your bag
without that they where demaging each other?
best regards
and have a nice day

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Leica SL: Worst Camera of the Year?)
Message from billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce) ([Leica] Leica SL: Worst Camera of the Year?)