Subject: [Leica] upgrading to LR6
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:57:51 -0800

Gee guys and gals, what happens to someone like me who absolutely doesn't
have a  "CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT? :-(

Seriously, I do not! As I just push "auto colour and anything else that is
of this nature" TRUE! TRUE! And if it looks "COOL?" I leave it be. If it
doesn't I press the go back one button. Sorry, this may not be what you are
talking about? If it isn't? Please excuse my infantile interruption!
cheers,
ted

---

Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] upgrading to LR6)