Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 22:44:42 +0530

Philippe, Ric. Douglas B, Tina, Luis, jay and Howard C,

Thanks for looking and commenting. It was a bit of a lucky strike, and
funnily enough, the first shot after the long layoff! :-)

Philippe, the problem with shots like this is there is no time to
bend, or use the tilt view, or anything else, you just fire as soon as
you notice something happening. These are not static situations, or
subjects, but dynamic ones, and I am afraid you just have to take what
you get!

Cheers
Jayanand