Subject: [Leica] New Monochrome with 35 mm 1.4 goes to Florida to see inlays
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 11:33:51 -0800

I look at the amazing capture qualities in these frames and am blown away
with them. And digital to boot! Oh where was all this magical gear when I'd
go on assignment and take 500 rolls of film, sometimes more ... "just in
case?" You never knew when, where or how long the assignment may be?  Or
finish it and before returning home sent off to another location or country.
Always a constant roll count of how much you had left that wasn't exposed.

A couple or more of these camera models and four cards then throw me at the
world and I'd be laughing all the way!  :-) :-)
Thanks Leland for the amazing samples.
cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)