Subject: [Leica] First Steps!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 21:33:16 -0800

Hi Howard,

My Great Granddaughter Lyla Irene Grant here in Victoria has just turned 14
months and I have been photographing her since the day after she was born!
It's been so wonderful watching and photographing her as she has grown,
evolved and now walking about like a "Rocket!" J

I'll try to post a few of her at her best in the next few days. that's if I
can remember how to do the posting?  L

cheers,

ted