Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook
From: paswango at gmail.com (Phil Swango)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 23:23:38 -0700

Richard -- Let me add my kudos to the pile.  Very impressive collection and
equally impressive editing.  I was actually quite surprised to see so many
effective pictures, and especially the creative use of color, both in the
photos and the layouts.  I was also surprised to see so many LUGers
thinking outside the box, as it were, since as a group we tend to stick to
more traditional themes and compositions.

In a word, excellent.  Thanks for your hard work!

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE