Subject: [Leica] Found on the streets
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 18:36:14 +0100

Hi Ted,

Thank very much for your comment, I?m really happy you liked these, I like
very much too the first one. Yes, I?ve shoot both as you say, the first one
I had my camera always ready with the 35mm set between 3 and 5 meters I
think at f8, the second I saw the woman (woman?) in a corner and I?ve shoot
passing without putting the camera at my eyes, I?ve never used Autofocus in
my life?.

Cheers
Lluis