Subject: [Leica] TExas Tornado
From: geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 09:31:07 -0600

Thanks Everyone.  Yes the car can be fixed, not a problem.  I am amazed
that the house was untouched as only a quarter mile away everything is
totally wiped out.  We have power back today and we are pretty much on top
of everything.  Going to call insurance today and see about getting the car
fixed.

Gene