Subject: [Leica] Kyle - can you fix my car? It's a 2002 CL 500 MB.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 09:13:48 -0800

Stasys my good fellow.
You make an offer of a Lagavullin to fix your car on Christmas day and a
dozen guys will arrive, fix it and drink you dry celebrating Christmas!  :-)
 :-) Nice chap you are and if Santa were still flying about in his sleigh
I'd hitch a ride and assist while cheering on the repairing lads. Mean
while, of course sipping the good stuff to make my cheering louder and
better! :-)
Merry Christmas!
cheers,
Dr.ted  :-)