Subject: [Leica] Miss O
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 10:37:31 -0500

Howard,
Both are beautiful pictures but the face of the first one just blew me
away when I looked at it large. I would crop the final image to just
the face, getting rid of the couch and background, and display it large.
Larry Z
* * *
Morning Luggers,

As a change of pace from my Alaska cruise pictures here are a couple of
the divine Miss O
taken during our summer visit to Calgary:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2015/OliveBW.jpg.ht
ml
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2015/OliveBW.jpg.ht
ml>>

First here she is channeling Steve McCurry?s Afghan girl - taken with a
then newly acquired Nikon D750
Howard Cummer