Subject: [Leica] IMG: Presidential Fleet at Andrews 1964
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 00:09:14 +0100

Jim,

Nice photos of planes, as you know this is not my style but one of my Leica
friends in Barcelona he loves shoot airplanes, the Barcelona airport is very
close to the city and outside there is a special place for observe and shoot
planes, I?ve never been there but there is a group of usual persons who
likes shoot the planes. If one day you come to Barcelona I will introduce
you to my friend and the group.

Cheers
Lluis