Subject: [Leica] IMG: Presidential Fleet at Andrews 1964
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 18:52:10 -0600

Glad to touch a bit of history for you, Douglas.  Sorry the Connie was
not first in line, so you could have a better view.  But, by this time,
the jets had taken over, and the Connie was assigned to more mundane
service.

Of course, the C-54 we were in was not pressurized, so our night flight
home to Tennessee from Washington was well below 10,000 ft, over a
landscape lit up by the jewels of the cities and towns we passed above.
I will always remember that flight.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA