Subject: [Leica] IMG: Posing at the Summit
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 21:03:56 -0800

The White Mountains of New Hampshire have a climate variation that is much
greater than their altitude would suggest. It has to do with their lying at
the confluence of three (?) major storm paths. I grew up in Massachusetts
and hiked up there many times.  I've experienced those variations
firsthand. Thanks for the memories, Jay!