Subject: [Leica] 50 APO Summicron on sale.... Overstock.com
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 15:07:22 -0600

I was once employeed by a large factory, nad the chief photographer required
that we all use the company's RB67's. HAND HELD! the glass was in no way
Zeiss. Later when I went out on my own, I jumped into
blad gear with both feet. Still got it,can't bring myself to sell it, even
though I'm mainly out of film. They are worth the money in every way.

And when I had my brief flirtation with Contax g cameras, I used their zeiss
lenses, manufactured by Kyocera under strict Zeiss supervision. I still miss
those lenses, especially the 28.