Subject: [Leica] IMG: a world that no longer exists
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (Piers Hemy)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:54:06 -0000

Thank you Nathan. I can perfectly well understand that you feel emotionally
unable to do anything with these images, but it is enough that you have
scanned them, and now posted them. As an ensemble they are as eloquent a
testimony to your lost family as anyone could have written in words, and as
a microcosm of what was done, indeed a _world_ that no longer exists.

Piers