Subject: [Leica] Not quite FS: Transformations:Cosplay 2016 Calendar
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 14:16:11 -0800

Transformations:Cosplay Calendar!!! If I get 25 (mostly) commits, I can get
the price down to $12 (+Shipping). The size is 8.5x11. This is NOT the
final design, as it will have nice write ups, auxiliary photos to fill out
the last 2 pages and blank spaces etc. PLEASE help a starving artist to
continue the project. Please comment here or send me an email
richard at richardmanphoto.com if interested. You don't have to pay until I
finalize the count.

SORRY I cannot include all you wonderful costumers/cosplayers!!! I will
make collages with other images for the last 2 pages!

http://richardmanphoto.com/TMP/TMP-cal-2016.pdf

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto
// https://instagram.com/richardmanphoto