Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two From My Archives
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 15:47:55 -0600

Thanks, Douglas.  I think the toys were some that my wife kept stashed
in a closet, to be pulled out when the grandkids came for a visit.

In recent years, I have pulled out a few serviceable Matchbox cars and
the like from my own kids' boxes in the garage, and passed them on to
THEIR grandkids.  As long as the toy is new to them, it doesn't matter
how old it may actually be. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA