Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Uh-Oh
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 09:51:30 -0600

It will get better with age, Tina.  I'm an engineer, about 15 yrs older
than Tom, and, believe me, perfection is not nearly as important as it
used to be. :-)

But, from experience, I can say that balance and agility are two things
that do deteriorate with age.  And both are important when on a ladder.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA