Subject: [Leica] Which has more central Resolution: Sony 28-70 or Leica 28-70?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 20:44:41 +0530

I don't test lenses either, but I do take them for a test drive,
photographing with them in conditions and for the type of photography
I wish to use them for. In reality, I am as concerned about the ease
of use, as I am about optical excellence, and will not generally buy
unless both conditions are met. I am not enamoured about who makes
them, or what they are called or branded, just their utility to me. As
I have a fairly wide range of uses, I test drive quite a few lenses!
Luckily, I have two dealers here who let me use for a day before I
decide to buy or not, for both my present systems, Nikon and Fuji,
including third party lens manufacturers like Sigma, Tamron or Zeiss.
In return, I buy all my new equipment from them.
Cheers
Jayanand