Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Old Granada walk
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 10:02:09 +0100

Nice image of the Alhambra from the city. It is difficult to find good
viewpoints like this. I have been to Granada many times, and to Alhambra a
couple of times, always on my own (but then again, it is easier when you
live just 400 km away). Alhambra is one of those tourist attractions that
really delivers on the promise. I love it. Between Christmas and New Year my
wife and children (both will be here, yes!) will want to go skiing, so we
may well spend a couple of days in nearby Sierra Nevada. As I do not ski, I
usually spend the days prowling the streets of Granada with my camera while
the rest of the family is on the slopes.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain