Subject: [Leica] A World in Communication
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 08:56:35 +0530

The modern world....I think it is the most important and revolutionary
gadget of our times. There are more important and critical uses that a
mobile phone is being put to in the third world - like banking and
fund transfers into very remote, hitherto unbanked areas, crop
information to farmers in the boondocks, and so on and so forth.
Cheers
Jayanand