Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Comparing SL and M240 and 19R and Noctilux
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 23:04:02 +0100
References: <CA+yJO1D=cphW6jKE02H0j-oyU7gYq_kkXUH6JHij+rV+puQ-TA@mail.gmail.com> <017501d12bb5$85c8a850$9159f8f0$@mcmaster.fr> <CA+yJO1A8e_erixz0vh9s7FriwXNWDy1nFPTNkh8xvf4qHRAz6Q@mail.gmail.com> <017701d12bb6$c9688ed0$5c39ac70$@mcmaster.fr> <CA+yJO1DLywnQeF1d+9YFaBcmWiyci9JSL5fw5QLGgUB814g2EQ@mail.gmail.com> <017c01d12bba$61673440$24359cc0$@mcmaster.fr> <CA+yJO1BRgJQEQ6O-u07yW95jMZ0-ty0Ms2S3q2Q_aCcMDW1yKw@mail.gmail.com>

I would be curious as well, but they need to be more methodical ;-)

john